1. 'Who Moved My Cheese? An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life' - Spencer Johnson
2. 'Authentic Happiness: Using the New Positive Psychology to Realise Your Potential for Lasting Fulfilment' - Martin Seligman
3. 'Advanced Selling Strategies: The Proven System of Sales Ideas, Methods and Techniques Used by Top Salespeople Everywhere' - Brian Tracy
4. 'It's not How Good You Are, It's How Good You Want to Be' – Paul Arden.
5. 'The Pyramid Principle: Present Your Thinking So Clearly That the Ideas Jump Off the Page and into the Reader's Mind' - Barbara Minto
6. 'The Present: The Gift That Makes You Happy and Successful at Work and in Life' - Spencer Johnson
7. 'Fish! Sticks: A Remarkable Way to Adapt to Changing Times and Keep Your Work Fresh' - Steve Lundin
8. 'What Color Is Your Parachute?: A Practical Guide for Job-Hunters and Career Changers' - Richard Nelson Bolles
9. 'How to Be an Even Better Chair: Sensible Advice About Chairing in the Charity, Not-for-Profit and Public Sectors' - Sophie Petit-Zeman
10. 'The 9 Ways of Working: How to Use the Enneagram to Discover Your Natural Strengths and Work More Effectively' - Michael J. Goldberg
*With thanks to the Iron Man.