Sunday, March 28, 2010
Ten Footballers Who've Scored Own Goals For Manchester United This Season (In Reverse Chronological Order)
1. Jlloyd Samuel (Bolton Wanderers, 27 March 2010)
2. James Collins (Aston Villa, 10 February 2010)
3= Anthony Borre (Portsmouth, 6 February 2010)
3= Richard Hughes (Portsmouth, 6 February 2010)
3= Marc Wilson (Portsmouth, 6 February 2010)
6. Scott Dan (Birmingham CIty, 9 January 2010)
7. Andy Dawson (Hull City, 27 December 2009)
8. Zat Knight (Bolton Wanderers, 17 October 2009)
9. Anton Ferdinand (Sunderland, 3 October 2009)
10. Abou Diaby (Arsenal, 28 August 2009)
Thursday, March 18, 2010
1. Muckanaghederdauhaulia (Ireland)
2. Äteritsiputeritsipuolilautatsi-jänkä (Finland)
3. St Martin-in-the-Fields Church Path (London)
4. Bolderwood Arboretum Ornamental Drive (New Forest)
5. Burgemeester Baron van Voerst van Lyndenstraat (Netherlands)
6. Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch (Wales)
7. Lake Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg (USA)
8. Dwudziestego Pierwszego Praskiego Pułku Piechoty imienia Dzieci Warszawy (Poland)
apihimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuaakitanarahu (New Zealand)
10. Krungthepmahanakornamornratanakosinmahintarayuttha-yamahadilokphopnopparatrajathaniburiromudomrajaniwesmahasatharnamornphimarnavatarnsathitsakkattiyavisanukamprasit (Thailand)
1. Always check under the bed to ensure there aren't any kids about to witness their parents' murder. They have a tendency to grow into kick-ass kung-fu experts or superheroes or somesuch.
2. If you really must include a thermal exhaust port in your plans,
try and avoid a mile-long trench leading straight to it.
3. Don't tell anyone your masterplan - least of all your arch enemy.
Even if you think he's about to die, he invariably won't. He's
annoying like that.
4. Similarly, resist the temptation to tell him how you're going to
kill him before you actually kill him.
5. Not everyone shares your vision of a new utopian society with you in sole charge.
6. In fact, no-one does.
7. You can replace your staff with robots, but you can't trust either.
8. Watch out for your right-hand man too.
9. Underwater kingdoms are really really easy to destroy.
10. Let's face it, whatever happens you're going to end up dying
Tuesday, March 09, 2010
1. The Small Alpine Garden, Captain H P Leschallas
2. English Country Churches, Richard Briers
3. Gluck, Gluck, Gluck, Malcolm Gluck
4. Raphael's Astronomical Ephemeris of the Planet's Places for 1978
5. Rebel Rebel: 25 Years of Teenage Trauma, Chris Tarrant
6. Love in Germany, Genevieve Bianquis
7. Wyndham and Children First, Lord Egremont
8. Euro Disney Resort, Michelin Guide
9. In Mexican Prisons, Eduard Harkort
10. Social and Political Consequences of the Motor Car, P M Townroe
Sunday, March 07, 2010
1. Frankenpenis (1996)
2. Jacob Two Two Meets The Hooded Fang (1999)
3. Who's The Man? (1993)
4. Out Kold (2001)
5. Air Rage (2001)
6. Copy That (2006)
7. Crime Partners 2000 (2000)
8. Frezno Smooth (1998)
9. Sonic Impact (1998)
10. Leprechaun in the Hood (2000)
Saturday, March 06, 2010
1. A Sort of Homecoming, U2
2. And She Was, Talking Heads
3. And The Beat Goes On, The Whispers
4. And I Love You So, Don MacLean
5. And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going, Jennifer Hudson